The next update after the QOL Update should be focused on weapon, armor, item, perk and general build overhauls fixes and buffs/balancing.
The “fallout 76 patch notes today” is a post that discusses the next update after the QOL update. The author believes that this update should be focused on weapon, armor, item, perk, and general build overhauls, fixes, and buffs/balancing.
The next update focuses on often requested quality of life features such as area looting and so on, which I believe we’ve needed for a long time and which seems to address a lot of popular problems. But, following that, I believe the main emphasis should be on upgrading and reworking weapons, armors, equipment, and perks in order to develop better, more diverse builds and help balance the game. I mean, you can’t go two steps without seeing a remark on this subreddit about underpowered pistols and other stuff, so I believe it’s a widely held belief that many things need to be balanced.
At this point, I could write an essay on how to improve every gun and build in the game (and this is normally where my own emphasis is, on firearms and broad-brush complaints about lack of diversity, but I’m sure others have more to say about armor and etc.) But because it would take too long, I’ll simply provide some instances of what I’m talking about, such as:
- Adding modifications to weapons with few or no mods, such as the. Single action, 50 caliber, light machine gun
- Improving the pace of modifications for weapons like the assault rifle (for creating) and the radium rifle (for modifying) (for modding)
- Enhancing or at the very least making more distinct underutilized weaponry such as the assault rifle and a slew of melee weapons
- To spitball, making it so you can switch the type (ie heavy, sturdy, light) of armor with different benefits for applicable armors (like combat and robot) instead of them being counted as separate types- Heavy being the most protective but slowing movement, sturdy being the most durable but less protective, and light offering no movement speed penalty but reduced weight, etc.
- For additional diversity in builds, roll nicher or randomly divided builds into wider ones (ie. bows, semi-auto rifles, and automatic rifles into one set of perk cards, same for semi and full auto pistols, etc etc)
- Damage perk card prices might be reduced, allowing for more variety and construction space.
- Friendly Fire is a bugged/broken perk that needs to be fixed.
- Updating or deleting perk cards that aren’t being used- There are too many to list, but apart from Thru Hiker and anything with ammunition once contextual ammo arrives, most things are centered on food at this moment.
- Really simply a large redesign of perk cards since a lot of them aren’t helpful, or cost too much to be effective, or could be rolled into another, or can’t be utilized because damage perks are needed in that position instead, and so on.
- This is, in my opinion, the most important one: displaying more information about weaponry. How much do vats cost each shot? Is there any damage from the bash? How fast can you reload? What is the effect of a critical shot? What is the exact amount of shots required before breaking? Is it possible that the armor has a weakness that allows it to be penetrated? Isn’t this all after the mods? Are you looking for perks? You could use a calculator online, but most people won’t, and this feeds into a lot of issues with lots of weapons being underused, because everyone will look at damage, fire-rate, and accuracy and never know say that pistols have faster reloads and better vats cost across the board, or use a vats crit damage increasing mod because you’d never know the difference in-game without damage numbers and praying they’re accurate.
This is just off the top of my head, but I believe it will be the next item on everyone’s mind, with the exception of a few issues- however P.S. I’d love to be able to submit technical data in bulk and get incentives for each, or at least 3-5 at a time.
Original source: link
[GS] I’ve finally made the decision to upgrade my build.
Capcom has absolutely pampered me and many other GS users in recent months. After a lot of theory making, figure crunching, and practical testing, I decided it was time to replace my previous build with the Wyvern Ignition GS, new Deviljho gear, and now the immensely beneficial Kulve chestpiece.
Update 2: Videos and Build Sets for VerminBuilds
Updates may be found at http://verminbuilds.com. New features include: Embedded video and related video links – Do you want to share a video to show off a particular build? Simply provide the VerminBuild URL! Currently, twitch and youtube URLs are supported. Create sets of builds for any profession with advanced build management; each custom URL now represents a build set. If all you desire is…
UPDATE ON THE ZAX TRANSMISSION PERK CARD SELECTION PROCESS
This week, Nuclear Winter will get the new Choose Your Perks system! Gone are the days when Perks were acquired at random. You’ll be able to trade in tickets for Perks you don’t already have using Choose Your Perks. It’s a straightforward procedure to earn and use these tickets, and who better to…
For the game Fallout, write “The Next Update After The QOL Update Should Be Focused On Weapon, Armor, Item, Perk, And General Build Overhauls, Fixes, And Buffs/Balancing.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The “fallout 76 steel reign patch notes” is a new update that was released by Bethesda. The update includes fixes, buffs/balancing, and overhauls of the game.
- fallout 76 upcoming updates 2021
- fallout 76 maintenance today 2021
- fallout 76 update 26
- fallout 76 c.a.m.p. update
- fo76 update 22