BTD Battles 2 is a strategic game with elements of turn-based card games and strategy. You can choose to play as either the Turkish or British empire, each with their own unique cards that are used for attacking other players’ bases and defending your own. The update December 2021 adds new items, weapons, buildings and more!
December 2021 BTD Battles 2 Update is now available, bringing a slew of new features and improvements. This page contains the whole patch notes for this game, which will assist you in learning more about it.
BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021
This game has received an update that includes several updates and fixes. This update’s size is determined on the platforms. After you have downloaded the most recent update for this game, you may play the most recent version of BTD Battles 2.
Update 1.0.4 for Battles 2 is now available on iOS, Android, and Steam! This version includes a slew of balancing tweaks and bug fixes! 🎈
Patch Notes are available at https://t.co/FCSTBCuk2V.
December 13, 2021 — Bloons TD Battles 2 (@btdbattles2)
We’ve included the official tweet for this update, which will allow you to get all of the information you need in one place.
Tales of Arise Patch Notes 1.04, Updated Today December 2021, Download Size, PC, PS4, XBOX
Patch Notes for BTD Battles 2
Changes in the Balance
- Increased total Tower XP from games with the BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021.
- Gained Hero Points have been reduced as a result of the games.
- With the BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021, the developers have enhanced Hero Points and Tower XP awarded from Battle Chests.
- In higher venues, more Tower XP and Hero Points are awarded (+5% for White Wasteland, +8% for Lead Dungeon, +10% for Ceramic Crucible, +15 percent for MOAB Pit and above).
- Battle Chests now have a higher probability of dropping Reward Multipliers.
- Games that conclude on extremely low rounds earn less Tower XP and Hero Points.
- Battle Chests now require more Battle Points to unlock.
You may also be interested in these articles: AC Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok DLC Download Size | Play Time | Release Date | Pricing
- 5->3 x4x: shrapnel penetrate
- On ZOMG, 4xx stun duration is 0.75s->0.5s.
- 5200->5400 x4x price
- 0.75s->0.5s BAD vulnerability length 5xx
- Per tick, 400 reactors are pierced, bringing the total to 30->26.
- 80->50 420 pierce
- 50->35 410 penetrate
- 10k->8k x4x First Strike Damage
- The pricing of Grouped Blues has been cut from $25 to $24.
- The eco of Grouped Greens has been decreased from 1.5 to 1.4.
- The pricing of Spaced Greens has been cut from $15 to $14, and the spacing has been reduced from 0.25 to 0.23.
- The eco of Spaced Pinks has been lowered from 1.8 to 1.7, and the spacing has been adjusted from 0.35 to 0.3.
- The pricing of Spaced Yellows has been cut from $25 to $24, the eco has been reduced from 1.8 to 1.7, and the spacing has been reduced from 0.25 to 0.23.
- The eco of Spaced Whites has been decreased from 2.0 to 1.9, and the spacing has been adjusted from 0.3 to 0.28.
- The eco of Grouped Yellows has been lowered from 1.7 to 1.6.
- The price of Spaced Blacks has been cut from $35 to $33.
Patch Notes for Skyrim Update 1.23 may also be found here.
- Fixed the ability of xx2 engineer sentries to stun ceramics.
- Fixed a problem where towers built on water using the Ice Monkey’s 040 upgrades were not sold when the Ice Monkey was sold.
- Fixed xx2 Tack shooter givshooter, which now gives +1 pierces to all upgrades instead of just the first one.
- 032 crosspatch Monkey’s sticky bomb was transferred to MOAB-class offspring erroneously.
- The Ninja Monkey’s ability to slow BADs has been fixed.
- With the BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021, the developers have corrected the 005 Ninja Monkey Sticky Bomb to use the same art as the 004 Ninja Monkey Sticky Bomb.
- 003 has been fixed The 020 communities’ inability to halt DDTs gives Heli Pilot a boost.
- The developers have corrected x3x Alchemist’s unstable concoction going between MOAB layers in BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021.
- 3xx and 4xx Alchemist buffs were reapplying, which was fixed.
- o causing too much damage to ceramic bloons in a short period of time
More information about BTD Battles 2 may be found here.
After we’ve covered all there is to know about BTD Battles 2, we’d like to give you a quick overview of the game so you may learn more about it:
BTD Battles 2 is an intriguing game that is full of adventure and enjoyment. This game has a lot to offer in terms of exploration. BTD Battles 2 has a basic gameplay and is popular with people all around the globe. This game is a lot of fun, and there are a lot of intriguing things to do in it.
Roblox RPG Simulator Codes December 2021 is also a good read.
It was the whole BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021 guide. Now we’d want to wrap up this essay in the hopes that you’ve learned all there is to know about this update. You may ask us any questions about the BTD Battles Update in the comments below. We’d be pleased to answer any questions you have about BTD Battles 2 Update December 2021.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be a Btd battles 2?
A: Sadly, the chances of Btd Battles 2 are slim to none. The development team is busy developing versions for PC and PS4. They have not announced an Xbox One version as of yet either
What is the latest version of BTD battles?
A: The latest version of BTD battles is v3.0.2
How do you unlock everything in Btd battles?
A: You will have to play the game and progress through it in order for everything to unlock. Even things like skins, or custom backgrounds are unlocked as you go along.